Two worlds uniting as one create a sum greater than its parts: one plus one equals three! Inspired by the birth of twins that bear the imprint of the old world and the new, this wine celebrates the marriage of two wine worlds united to create a grander vision in which oceans may separate us, but wines unite us… JCB #3 is the best of both worlds!
The Pinot Noir grapes for No.3 were grown on two separate continents. 60% of the grapes come from three separate vineyards in the Sebastopol Hills area of the Russian River Valley; Maboroshi Vineyard, Starkey Vineyard and Pennacchio Vineyard. The remaining 40% of the grapes were grown on three separate vineyards in Côte de Nuits, in the heart of the Burgundy wine region in France.
60% Sebastopol Hills of the Russian River Valley,
40% Côte de Nuits, Burgundy, France.